- Ford unveiled the Bronco Wildland Fireplace Rig thought, which it constructed in collaboration with out of doors-apparel brand name Filson.
- Ford outfitted the rig with firefighting equipment like a fire hose, a 50-gallon tank with a pump, axes, and a chainsaw.
- The strategy is primarily based off of a Bronco with the Sasquatch package, earning it tremendous capable for off-roading.
- Ford will donate two Broncos modeled following the strategy to aid wildland firefighting efforts.
- Check out Small business Insider’s homepage for a lot more tales.
With wildfires even now raging on the West Coastline, Ford is on the lookout to do its part to aid forest preservation and guidance wildland firefighters.
The automaker is teaming up with Filson, an outside-outfits company, to support the National Forest Basis — and to boost the new initiative, the corporations collaborated on a fire-completely ready SUV named the Wildland Hearth Rig strategy.
Ford outfitted the car with a boatload of tools that wildland fireplace personnel would have to have out in the bush, like a hose, 50-gallon tank, a chainsaw, axes, and an LED gentle bar. It also dependent the strategy all around a Badlands-trim Bronco with the Sasquatch bundle, earning the motor vehicle excess capable off highway.
Ford and Filson are also putting out limited-edition outside gear to elevate funds for reforestation and preservation efforts, and Ford options to donate two Broncos modeled on the concept to aid wildland firefighters.
Just take a closer search at the strategy underneath: